PRICE REDUCED U.S. Optics MR-10 SN-3 TPAL 1.8-10x37mm, EREK
U.S. Optics MR-10 SN-3 TPAL 1.8-10x37mm, EREK
- ORIGINAL OWNER. CUSTOM built by US Optics for me. INCLUDES ALL PAPERWORK/HISTORY. Valued at $2550.
- Illuminated MOA reticle (Green)
- FDE (Flat Dark Earth), All-MOA scope (MOA turrets and reticle)
- Cerakoted BY FACTORY while being built.
- Includes FDE anodized precision Quick Detach scope mount from American Defence Manufacturing (ADM). Model is AD-Delta. The only mount I know that fits the long body. Worth $250
- Recently inspected and passed by US Optics. Basically good as new. Lenses are 100% perfect, zero scratches or smudges
- Also includes US Optics branded fast zoom throw lever/switchview
- Will come in newer-style US Optics box from the recent inspection.
This scope has helped me develop .6 and .7 MOA hand loads for .308 Winchester, 7.62x51mm NATO. On a bolt action I'm sure it can get even more precise.
Specifications for U.S. Optics 1.8-10x37 mm SN-3 TPAL Parallax Riflescope:
Scope Weight: 1.5 lbs.
Scope Length: 13"
Magnification Range: 1.8-10x
Scope Objective Diameter: 37mm
Scope Tube Size / Mount: 30mm
Turret Adjustment (Click Value): 1/4 MOA
Reticle Position: First (First Focal Plane, FFP)
Field of View: 41.6' - 12.8' @ 100 yds.
Eye Relief: 3.5"
Illuminated Reticle: yes
Scope Finish: Cerakote FDE Flat Dark Earth, DDC
Product Type: Riflescopes
The MR-10 series stands out when a scope has to be versatile and highly effective at both extremes of its magnification range. A 37mm objective lens sits in front of a Turret Parallax Adjustment Locator (TPAL) system guaranteeing the sharpest image resolution possible throughout the 1.8-10X power magnification range. Target acquisition for accurate shots are effortlessly made from near pointblank to 1,000+ yards with the MR-10. When weather and light conditions are less than optimal the 12-position illuminated reticle system provides yet another advantage for taking your best possible shot. All MR-10 optics feature an Erector Repositioning Elevation Knob (EREK) system that maximizes gross elevation travel adjustment for maximum elevation adjustment where traditional turrets leave off. MIL and MOA reticle options are available in the MR-10 product line.
Reliable adjustments and extreme durability make this scope a very effective tool in the field. MOA or MIL reticles allow you to use whichever unit of measure you desire. Optional finish colors available at an additional charge. Scope body, eye piece, objective housing and any and all other body parts are made with 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum and are then coated with a matte black type III hard anodizing. Duel elevation and windage rebound springs will insure decades of reliable and accurate adjustments.